BounceBack Physiotherapy understands the importance of living a healthy life which includes corporate wellness / workplace wellness . The environment in which people spend a large portion of their time can be a crucial factor in ensuring a healthy lifestyle, I.E the workplace.
Our corporate wellness program is designed using evidence based research, enabling our physiotherapists to be able to identify and assess potential risks in the work environment such as.
- Repetitive monotonous movements resulting in repetitive strain
- Poor seating postures
- Incorrect positioning of monitors
- Unsuitable desks
- Inadequate lower back support
- Inadequate or ineffective wrist / arm supports
- Loading or manual handling risks
So How Does the Assessment work?
After a quick visit to your office and following our assessment, you will be provided with a thorough report of our findings, identifying the areas where we feel you are at risk and we will provide a fully comprehensive action plan in order to address these risk factors and help to take your corporate wellness and general health to the next level.
A few benefits of obtaining a Corporate Wellness Assessment:
- Reduce likelihood of work place injury
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Less work days lost to work related injuries
- Prevent musculoskeletal issues from occurring
- General improvement in health and wellbeing.
Free Corporate Wellness Presentation
If you are an employer or employee for that matter and you think that your organisation could benefit from some Corporate Wellness education then this may be for you. Members of our team will come to your office and conduct a presentation and provide the opportunity to answer all your questions and queries. All of our presentations are conducted by our licensed health professionals, so you can ask what ever you like.
If you would like to know more please contact us on the link below.