BounceBack Physiotherapy offers a comprehensive and holistic dietetic service using evidence-based nutrition principles. Our clinical dietitian, Dania Jukaku focuses on creating a personalized dietetic plan for each client to help them achieve optimal health and performance.
A dietitian is the only qualified health professional that can assess, diagnose and treat dietary and nutrition issues. Giving expert nutritional advice about medical conditions to aid in management and recovery using the latest scientific research on food, health and disease which translate into practical guidance enabling people to make appropriate lifestyle and food choices.
If you are struggling with any of the issues below, our dietitian can provide realistic nutritional advice and practical solutions:
- Are you struggling to control your weight and suffering from the comorbidities such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol?
- Are you suffering from irritable bowel? Do you find certain foods affect your bowel habits?
- Do you have a food allergy or intolerance?
- Are you concerned about any nutritional deficiencies that you may have?
- Are you struggling with a busy schedule and want to make better food choices?
- Are you tired of hearing conflicting dietary advice about weight loss, keto, paleo, ‘fad’ diets?
- Are you wondering if your diet is adequate for pregnancy or breastfeeding?
- Are you worried about how your diet is affecting your heart health?
What to expect from your dietetic session?
Your initial consultation will be a thorough assessment of your health concerns and medical history, lifestyle and physical activity, eating habits and food choices as well as food allergies and intolerances. This will help us understand your challenges and determine the best way to address them. We will work together to design a safe, effective, nutrition plan at each follow-up session that is customized for you and your goals.
How can you start your nutrition journey with us?
We are open to anyone seeking help to address a specific medical/health condition or looking for advice and guidance on how to build healthier habits. We also welcome any patients who have been referred by their GP or Specialist to address any dietary requirements.
For those looking to have sessions in the comforts of home, our dietitian can conduct their consultations online for your convenience.
Want to know more about diabetes? Click the link here